Friday, August 13, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day!

Packing last minute things...
Final tune-ups to the bikes...
Support crew/vehicle arrived...
Spending time with family...

Ready to go!!!!

In less that 8 hours I will be heading out for the journey of a lifetime.
My niece is my inspiration. She has taken all her challenges in stride and
compared to what she has been through, my challenge seems easy.
My goal throughout this journey is to make people aware of BWS.

For those who have supported me to this point, I thank you!
All of your thoughts, prayers and well wishes are very much appreciated.

Andrea will be taking over from this point on. She will blog as often as she can.
Please feel free to post comments under each post. I like it when she reads those to me.

Going to try and get some sleep now, not sure how much with all this excitement.
Can't wait to see you all at the finish!

~Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment