Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 2- Tillamook to (almost) Florence

This posting is going to be disappointing, only in the fact that it's going to be very short since I do not have very much info.

Brent is about 18 miles North of Florence and he had to call me with some ladies phone because he had no service on his phone. Our call was very short as to not run up her bill.

I know he went over 100 miles today but I don't know the exact number. He had one flat tire about an hour after starting and after lunch he had to stop at a bike shop to get his cleat fixed. There could have been another reason to be at the bike shop as well but I couldn't hear him and I wouldn't dare ask him to repeat it. My guess would be to shoot the sh*t since it's Brent but he actually does sound pretty hurried every time I talk to him.

Tomorrow when he gets in range again I'll be able to tell more!


No comments:

Post a Comment